Friday, September 11, 2009

Rainy Days

How strange to be having to wear jackets all of the sudden. It's strange that travis left before it got hot, and while kids were still in school, and then by the time he gets back it'll be pretty much like when he left.
Micah isn't doing things like this very often now, but he still has moments. Here is his new method of not using his leg. We went in to see the pediatric doctor yesterday and they did some blood work to rule out a few things. Both Doctors we have seen have mentioned that sometimes a virus can cause symptoms like this and it just goes away and no harm done. Ninety percent of the time he is running around like normal, but then he has these moments and a lot of little moments where he uses his leg carefully at first before deciding he can run. I wish he could tell me something.

4 comments:

Chellayne said...

Poor kid. Hang in there. I hope they find a real definite answer for you.

THE JACKSONS said...

Hmmmmm. Interesting! When will you find out about the blood work? I sure hope you get some answers soon and that it will be something real simple!

Melissa Voss said...

Poor Micah! I sure hope they figure out what is going on with him and soon. And I hope it's nothing serious. Love you all!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

How scary as a mother. I'm so sorry. Hope they figure it out. You mentioned something about your hubby being gone. How long will or has he been gone for?