
I think it is so interesting how each child does something different to make trouble. I guess the toddlers all have things in common, but each of my kids has found their own--like their signature trouble making. I may have forgotten or blocked out how my other boys were the the things they did, but Micah seems to have more of them. His latest is climbing on top of the table whenever I turn my back. He
especially loves to do this in the morning while I am talking to his daddy on the computer, and after his brothers leave the table and conveniently leave the unopened milk jug and cereal boxes on the table. I have had to throw a partial gallon of milk away one because of cereal sludge inside, and tonight as I was trying to decide if I could salvage some of this gallon, I discovered a few more treasures inside the carton. There was a colored pencil, a spoon, an unopened
bouillon cube, a hair elastic, a lock, and some cereal (obviously the cereal in the picture is not the original, but everything else is. It's just too hard to be diligent enough but I need to grind it into my older boys heads even more to put the lid back on the milk and put it away!
5 comments:
that sucks! But it is funny, too. We have those same funky milk cartons here. Glad you are taking pictures and documenting, it'll be fun to show them when they are older. Then if their kids do the same thing, they'll have more sympathy for you!
~shiloh
That is funny, Angela. Well, you probably didn't think so at the time... :) So has Micah's foot problem resolved itself? The video does make it look like he doesn't want to use his right leg. How much longer until Travis comes home? John is back and we're loving it. It makes me more excited for everyone else's deployed spouses to come home! :)
-Claire
Funny..How frustrating at the time though. Hang in there friend.
That stinks that you have to keep throwing milk away. But at the same time... it is pretty funny! I probably won't think it's so funny if Braden does it all the time though.
How funny! I only laugh because it isn't my kid... Sorry! Abby's favorite thing is going into the bathroom, plugging the sink and turning on the water and leaving so it can flood the bathroom! Do you know if they have childproofing things so the kids can't turn on the faucet? Haha!
Post a Comment