Man, I am so electronically challenged that I can't even scan a paper that Noah wrote. So I am just going to type it up here to show a little of this boys personality. He wrote it for his PEP class to go along with an illustration of the transportation that he made up. I am so spoiled with this kid. He has homework every day, but he does it on the bus on the way home from school. I don't usually even think to take a look at it and that's probably bad of me. So when he came home last week with this assignment from PEP, I thought "great I am going to have to work with him on this for forever". Then I went outside and watered some plants and came back inside and he had already drawn a detailed diaghragm and written his report. Here it is.....(oh, and by putting this picture on here, I am not bragging or saying he is smarter than average, he's just growing up and has such an analytical mind). this is the speeder. it is 4,000,459 .m. long! And it go's 700 Bazillion mps!!!!!!!!!!!!! People have to live on it because if they traveled they would be at their destination in one microsecond! It is powered through space by dragons breathing fire into a hollow tube. It is 6,00000 Dollars to live on. For entertainment, there's a window house, zoo and aqarium. There's also a fixing house, passenger bed and feeding house, and hospital. You don't need any safely props except adamant ropes for coming astroids. (super strong and light metal). Ther is a envoirment place for all sorts of envoirments caves, forests, marshes, and jungles. Theres a missile part because it's at war with rockets. The rockets usually fire at the missile place.
Noah kept asking me if he could play the guitar tonight, and I kept putting him off. Finally he came down and put a note in my hands and ran upstairs.
(I wrote a note because I Don't think I can ask you in words)-- in how much time (in minutes) until I can play the G-i-u-t-a-r.
A. three .min.
B. five .min.
C. ten .min.
D. Neither
(write the number in the box)--
So I wrote in the box "googooplex"--and he came down and fell on the floor and laughed saying "NO, please! NO!"

5 comments:
Ok, that rules! I like the way he thinks!
~shiloh
Wow I am very impressed! What a great kid, what a SMART kid! You are very blessed.
Ha ha-what a smartie! Love the $6,00000 dollars. :) So, what number did you write in the box?
i love him! what a cute boy. he's still being saved for elsa, right?
Wow! That kid sure thinks on a higher level than your typical first grader. I love the way he uses such giant numbers. (By the way, first graders do love giant numbers, even though they have no idea what they really mean). You rock Noah!
Post a Comment