
Micah LOVES to feed himself. So there have been a few morning when he is a bit crabby and I am trying to get Noah's lunch ready and get kids fed and do lots of tasks at once to get Noah off to school, and Micah thinks he is starving, so I give him a bowl of oatmeal and let him go at it. Noah's description..."He's tries with the spoon and it doesn't work, so he takes a bite with his left hand, then tries the spoon with his right hand and it doesn't work, so he grabs a handful with his left hand". Anyway, it's a lifesaver in the moment and keeps him happy and occupied. But afterwards I have to wonder if it saved me time or not when I have to bathe him in the sink (the other boys loved that!) and clean his chair and table. Hmmm, come to think of it, I still need to do that for this morning. I had planned to go right to the gym, and haven't done that either. I hope that doesn't mean I am not going to get anything done today...
No comments:
Post a Comment