
It took us this many months after joining the YMCA to finally let the kids try the climbing wall. I wanted to just do it once and for all with Travis here to help with kids just so I could see if it was something I could do without him here, or if I should not bother. Noah did great. He had fun and got to thetop and rung the bell on his second turn. He wasn't so happy about not making it the first time, but he got over it.

Kaden did great, too--He didn't get nearly as far up, and was a little emotional that day for some reason. He was mad that he had to keep going back to the same wall and couldn't do the middle one, which is supposedly harder. But I think I'll give him another chance.

I didn't think Ammon would even attempt it. He always says he will do it when he is a grown up. But he gave it a go, and was so cute. I could tell he was really scared when he lost his grip and was a ways up, but he wanted to do it again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment