Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pure beauty

So I got my haircut a couple of days ago, after months of saying every single day how much I need to. When the nice lady finished she asked if I would like her to curl it just a little. I though this meant flip the ends up or under or something, and I am always up for prolonging someone playing with my hair. I love that. So I told her to go for it. Go for it she did. I don't know that I have ever had such curly hair, and thought I should document it for posterity. As I walked out to get my kids in the play area, Kaden got a big grin on his face and wouldn't stop staring, and Ammon just furrowed his eyebrows and touched it and said, "Wow, Mom, look at your hair".
Then when I got Noah from the bus stop after
school he said that he thought I was late and there was a new lady standing out there. He asked if I could please uncurl it. I just thought the whole thing was funny. I guess I am just not really the curly hair kind of gal. I was kind of embarrassed to come downstairs when I heard Trav come home that night, too. Oh well. How often does my hair actually look like I've done something with it, anyway. I should do better with that...


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Kids. :) What did Travis say? It's fun to have that done every now and then.

Tara Timothy said...

Wow. I haven't seen you with hair curled like that since high school. It's very cute though! Your kids are hilarious!

Melissa Voss said...

I think it looks really good. Very pretty. Your boys are so funny! I wish I could've seen their reactions. What did Trav say?

Marian said...

i think you look beautiful. i love the kids reactions.

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

I think it looks really pretty. What did Travis have to say about it?

Diane said...

Well, I like it! You look great!

Karri said...

I love my hair played with too. It's way cute curly. I wish I could wear my hair curly more, but time say no way.

Matt Howard said...

I think it's cute! And I love the kids comments...so funny. Where did you get your hair cut at that they have a play area?