Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Life goes on
So today we passed our final inspection for our house on base (huge stress lifted off my shoulders!). So I guess we are officially moving. We were so blessed to have awesome friend right next door who let us stay in their house this past week (they were out of town) while the movers were here and while we were cleaning. I can't even imagine how we would have gotten it all done otherwise and it was so much easier on the kids. They could take naps, eat lunch and and play with toys over here while we oversaw the moving and cleaned. We were also very blessed to have Trav's parents here helping with the kids and some of the cleaning. It couldn't have gone better for us. And now we get to head off on a big trip, 4 kids and 2 cars clear across the country. Too bad we are already a little exhausted. . . Anyway, we will have to go and take a family picture by our old house. Noah's the only one who understands what is going on and he is doing really well with it so far. Anyway, that was a quick update, but now I have to go organize and clean and pack. We have some really wonderful and awesome friends, and I am feeling really sad to be leaving them. Once we are on the road, I plan on feeling very excited about this move, though. . .
