
Here the 3 troublemakers from the Pitcher Reunion. I was so happy to see Noah and Kaden bond together for once. They hardly fought at all, and I found them always with each other or looking for one another and finding the golden rocks or playing on the playground. They usually fight so much, it was truly a golden parent moment. Of course, when Noah was in Logan for the week and Kaden kept saying he missed him and wanted him home, and they after less than a minute of being together again, they were sure fighting in the car. . .

This was the best picture I had of the awesome Travis gunny sack race. Shauna had a much better one of him diving for the finish line.
Water balloon launch--Drew, Travis, and John

Ang holding Micah at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I wonder how long it will be before we get to make another trip to Canada.

My Grandpa was so so cute with Micah. It warms my heart to watch him, and Micah was in love with him. We drove a total of 30 hours in less than 2 weeks time and Micah was a surprisingly great traveler. He slept 90% of the time and ate the other 10%, and still slept at night time. It made me feel better about driving both cars to Florida when the time comes. It won't be fun still, but definitely more doable without a miserable baby to keep happy. We'll pray that he'll keep this up.