Saturday, April 27, 2013
2013--January/February
Kaden turns 9--Another volcano cake
Taryn show off her new habit of writing all over her hands
Kaden has Kade and Brynley over to share the eruption....
How bad can you rip up a pair of shoes in 4 months? If you need pointers, go ask Kaden...
Red rock canyon....we lost most of our pictures from here....
We finally have a table that we can all sit at together. Thank you Craigslist!
Pinewood Derby
Taryn expancs her writing on hands talent and takes a sharpie to our entire staircase. Thanks to sisters and internets, we were able to get it all out with rubbing alcohol in less than an hour...
Noah the student of the month (and then later, Kaden, which I should just mention now since I was a horrible mom and spaced the assembly that day)
A visit from the Youngs! So fun to see our wonderful friends!
We finally got new couches, and they are so pretty.
And now we finally have furniture in the front room....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun to catch up with your family. Your kids are too cute. I don't think anyone has it all together! If you figure out how to do it, let me know:) the only time I update the blog is either at night when I'm falling asleep on the keyboard or during the day when I ignore my kids and let Andrew play video games for 4 hours straight! And I'd love to know how to shop better. We spend tons on food and I don't know who has time to coupon! I saw a lady with a notebook overflowing with coupons in line in front of me and I'm always a little jealous! Sorry for the long comment. It was fun to see some beautiful Passey faces!
Post a Comment