Sunday, September 25, 2011

Milestones

Well it's been a big month for T, eating her first solid and learning to sit up. She was 15 lbs 2 oz at her 6mth appointment. The doctor was a little worried that she has gone from 95th to 50th to 25th percentile and wants us to come back at 8 months for a weight check. I have always had very sturdy and solid babes, but when I had friend with little ones and doctors would say something, I always roll my eyes and tell them how obviously fine they are. Yet I start to think about it and get a little worried, now that it's me. But not really. She's such a good little girl. Happy and content and cute. And I love how tiny she looked in this highchair when we first put her in it.She can barely see over the tray...

I also discovered she does still like the swing sometimes. We were just forgetting to use it.




First big girl foods.







Look at this big girl sitting up by herself!



2 comments:

Marian said...

oh my word, she is so cute. i just see noah looking out at me in some of those pictures! i love the highchair pictures. i should totally borrow a swing from someone - i bet victor would like it, and maybe i wouldn't have to hold him all day. :)

Melissa Voss said...

She is so cute Ang! At the rate she's growing or not growing.. Braxton is going to pass her up! He's chunking right up!