None of us has really been sick for a long time, and suddenly Micah and Kaden and I got slammed with this bug. I haven't been this sick possibly ever, but for sure not since we first got married and I got mono and strep and hemophyllis and then the antibiotic gave me the mono rash. That was a miserable time of life, but this week--pretty much right up there. Please make it go away...and it's so not fun to have a yucky cough to rip up your already sore throat, and your poor stretched and nonexistant ab muscles! Not so much fun.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
What's this?....
None of us has really been sick for a long time, and suddenly Micah and Kaden and I got slammed with this bug. I haven't been this sick possibly ever, but for sure not since we first got married and I got mono and strep and hemophyllis and then the antibiotic gave me the mono rash. That was a miserable time of life, but this week--pretty much right up there. Please make it go away...and it's so not fun to have a yucky cough to rip up your already sore throat, and your poor stretched and nonexistant ab muscles! Not so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aaaakk! if it's worse than mono and the rash, then it's killer! So sad! :( We'll send some happy vibes your way. Feel BETTER soon!
p.s. i so need to potty train max. it so hasn't happened yet. i don't know if i'll ever be up to it.
Post a Comment