Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh my spoiled...

What if this baby is born and he turns out to be a boy? We will be in so much trouble. I haven't meant to go overboard. And really it's not me! I have been very spoiled my all the wonderful friends who keep making us girl things that they know I wouldn't have a clue about. So Tonya from our ward made us this memory board, and Marian made all of the cute little bows on it--bows!Then another friend sewed the amazing baby quilt and the curtains...she is amazingly talented!

And it all started because my friend Emily gave me the cutest girly crib set. Before that, I really wasn't going to do anything different in the baby room than the boy stuff that was already there. We didn't put the bumper in the crib yet, because Micah still naps in there and I just knew if we changed it he would get some flu bug and throw up on it. Ha. And I was right, only without the throwing up with lots of nasty germs that I don't want in there for sure!
Holy cute! Okay, I will go all girl with things like this. I picked out the material and then Nikki just figured out what to do from there. I LOVE them!
I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the excitement and showering of truly meaningful and fun things of dear friends! It seems early to be setting everything up, but it's so fun to go in this room and just sit there and look. And we need time for reality to set in and maybe seeing all of the pink everyday will help us all prepare a little. It still seems really out of place in our house!

4 comments:

Chellayne said...

How awesomely cute! What great friends. Totally enjoy. What a flower amongst thorns you'll have. Not that your boys are thorns theyr'e totally sweet, but just meaning you truly will have color in the house. You'll now have a pink load or so of laundry each week. When shopping as she grows up will have to shop in what my cousin's husband calls it "the pimk aisle in the toy department. Your family is amazing and will continue to be and one day you'll say what was life without this little one just like each boy.

JaNae said...

I love it! It's exciting and you will love having someone to dress up and play with her hair! Heck, I love it and I am terrible at doing hair.

Lora said...

It all looks great and the change will be so much fun. It is so fun to finally have my boys! And like Janae said, you will finally have someone to use all your great hair talents on (now watch she won't have any hair till she's 4, or something like that)! And lastly, you are tiny at 30 weeks and look great!

Katie said...

Angela, I am so excited for you. I was hoping that was what the pink quilt on your Christmas Card. Congratulations!