Sunday, January 23, 2011

So lucky!

My best friend Marian was able to come visit us for a few days at the beginning of January. We hadn't even seen each other in over 3 years, and I always think it's so amazing how with good friend, it can be years but feel like yesterday. This is pretty much the coolest person ever, and one day we are going to live next door to each other. I am such the better person because of her. It was so fun because all of our kids have been staggered perfectly so that we are never really expecting at the same time. But now we are within 2 weeks of each other. So these pics can serve at my 30 weeks...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look great! And how cool to be preggers with your BFF. All that pink looks totally natural to me by the way. I bet you/she will continue to be spoiled. When are you due again?