Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas

Before WAKING the boys up to come downstairs. It's so nice they didn't get up early. It was about 7:30 when I finally went up to check on them.
Eating the traditional Christmas Crunch breakfast. This is a tradition Trav grew up with and I am still trying to figure out how to get away from it. Once a year, though, right?

28-29 weeks. I keep thinking I should take pictures regardless of how little I feel like it in case I someday regret not doing it.
Anyway, we had such a nice and quiet and together Christmas. The month of December speeds by way too fast for me, faster every year. I wish I could declutter the month and be able to savor the Season more. I think we did still savor it and were able to feel the spirit and love of the Savior, but it was just SO busy, and at the same time trying to organize the new year for Primary was a little crazy. Now it is January and suddenly I am having days with nothing really planned and being able to declutter and do what I want to do a little. It's so nice!

Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Timothy. We left this thing up for over a week before taking it down. Now we are not sure where to put it, but it sure it fun.

1 comment:

Candie said...

You look amazing, Angela. Seriously. Amazing.