Sunday, May 9, 2010

The story of my life

Trav was tdy for a week and this is the emergency he came home to last week. My kids are sneaky....they know if they start comb my hair and play with it near the end of a book, there is a good chance I will read longer and delay their bedtime a little. It's true--hey and don't we all need a little pampering, especially when our husbands are not their to pamper us? Anyway, Kaden was combing my hair and Ammon decided to use a lion, and I let him. It was a while before I suspected he was having trouble and I offered to help get it out. But this thing was really stuck. Luckily Trav was pretty much on his way home from the airport, so I just waited for him to help me.

1 comment:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

hahaha! That is hilarious. At least you didn't have to chop your hair off to get it out.