Friday, March 27, 2009

We love visitors!

Well, I just took Tara to the airport this morning. She is our first official (and unofficial) visitor in Virginia, and we had so much fun with her. The time went much too quickly--probably because we were trying to squeeze in as many cool and fun things as possible for being here for just 9 days. Tara got here last Tuesday night, and we had a day to get ready before heading up to DC for 3 days. I'll do a separate post with lots of pictures for that and the others places we visited when we got back home. We finally got to see Jamestown Settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center. And we took her to the Living Museum and went to see the Atlantic coast from Virginia Beach. We all are wishing Tara could stay much longer, and are hoping for more visitors soon. Any takers? More to follow with pictures of our fun adventures....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, what part of Virginia are you in? My brothers Kyle and Kimball live in Fredricksburg, and we are going out the end of April for Ky's wedding. I can't wait to be in DC!!!

Melissa Voss said...

I wish we could! Maybe some day. Glad you all had fun though!

Marian said...

i wish i could be your next visitor! maybe someday.