
Kaden's new past time seems to be celebrating my birthday. I think I have had a birthday every day now for the past 4 days. I think I'd like to cut my birthdays back about now to once every 5 years instead. He had had so much fun, though. He gets a blanket, then a book, and then builds a birthday cake of blocks, or a few of them. Then he wraps toys in baby blankets and hides them around the house for me and makes a treasure map to go with it. It's very cute. I should have taken pictures the first time because that time was amazing but these pictures show the jist of it...
3 comments:
He is so funny! That is actually pretty sweet of him. Love you guys!!!
What a sweet thing to do. Kaden must enjoy giving. :) I hear you about hating going to Urgent Care, too. I would also MUCH rather go to a pediatrician, but those earaches always fall on a weekend. Poor Noah-I hope he feels better now!
very sweet.
Post a Comment