Friday, October 24, 2008

Mobility

To be honest, I was kind of hoping Micah would wait until we got settled in Virginia before becoming very mobile. But here he goes--he is everywhere and finding all of the wires and little papers and stickers to eat, and even pulling up on some of the lower things (like people who are sitting down, etc). It's so fun to see him learn and do new things, but also seems to come with a bit of an ornery side. He just wants to do so much and be so many places at once. . .

1 comment:

Matt Howard said...

Oh yeah, isn't it great to have them learn to crawl in the TLF?!? I was hoping Trinity would wait too, but I think they know what we want them to do and do the exact opposite. :o) It starts so early. lol
~Candie