Monday, September 22, 2008

Tragedy Strikes the Passey household

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
I have put off this moment as long as I possibly could. I loved Micah's brown hair, and I loved the streaked highlights that he had throughout. And I knew that this may be a point of the greatest disagreement between Travis and myself in our entire 8 years of marriage. I agreed that it needed to be cut, but in my head the perfect cut was at least twice as long as it turned out. Granted, you have to do what you can with a very squirmy baby and just cut as fast as you can and as much as you can. We did this right before bedtime, so now I don't even want to go and get him out of bed in the morning, because I may tear up and start crying and how silly would that be?. . .

7 comments:

Marian said...

ang, i think it looks so cute! he's cute no matter what his hair looks like, but now you can see his face better. cute tongue sticking out picture too.

mom2four said...

OOOHHHH I think that he looks so cute.

Claire Roach said...

Wow, you really weren't kidding when you said that his hair would look blonde after you cut it! What a difference! He's still adorable, though, so don't fret over it too much. :)

Heather said...

Hey - he looks a lot like Maxwell now. Max had darker hair when he was born (not quite as dark as Micah's. But now Max's is so much more blonde. And yes - wee babe's do not hold still for hair cuts. That is a hard one.

Melissa said...

he looks a lot like ammon now...i hope you are dealing okay with the new hair. :)

Melissa Voss said...

Wow! It really did turn blonde. He makes such a cute blonde though. And it is a cute hair cut. You'll get used to it. He's still adorable.

Kristi said...

Angela
I am glad you have joined the blogging world--maybe you were in it before, but I didn't know about it. Anyway, it is good to see your cute family and see what you are up to. Kristi