just the family, since we don't know anybody
here, but it was really fun and all the boys had
fun. I got him a set of plastic food because that is
what they always choose to play with at other
people's houses, and I figured that when they
ask me for food a million times every day, they
may be satisfied to just go and pretend to eat.
Much better for everyone involved. So far all of the boys have had a lot of fun playing with them. So Kaden told
me the other day that I am beautiful even when
I don't comb my hair. I love him! But
unfortunately I have no pictures of me here to
prove his words.

2 comments:
yeah! a comment section! happy birthday ammon! and ang, you don't need to prove to anyone that you are beautiful even when you don't comb your hair, because we all already know that.
Good job on the cake!!
Post a Comment