Okay, so about this little guy. He has been so different from our other boys. From the moment he came out with that head of hair that still shocks me when I look at him. He loves to sleep, doesn't cry much and is totally willing to go 3 hours between feedings! For awhile I thought something must be wrong with him, but my mom kept assuring me he was fine, and that lots of babies sleep a lot. The Lord knew that I needed it with this one, and maybe as a teenager or even a 2 year old he will make up for it.
Today he was for sure smiling responsively at me and his brothers. Dad had to miss it while he's getting all this good racquetball in. We'll see if he comes home with a leg trophy like this beauty. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment