Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For the Birds


For Mother's Day we had some friends over for dinner. A couple of families whose husbands/dads were gone and a new family in our ward who was not in their house yet. So Saturday when Trav went to fill the propane tank, he lifted the grill lid and this is what he found. I was so torn as to what we should do with it but Travis was determined to clean it out so we could use the grill before we leave this summer. So I said to go ahead but I couldn't be any part of it. But when he went to clean it out, the egg had a hole in it and was just an empty shell, so I felt a little better.

1 comment:

luvmy5boyscora said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited you found me! I have been wanting to try to track down you, Val, Julie Luke, Rachel Powell....but haven't had the time! Do you have 4 boys too???? That is crazy!! I love it though! Anyways, I could go on forever, but here is my email: luvmy5boyscora@gmail.com

And welcome to blog-land. It isn't really too hard and a great way to journal about your family!