Thursday, April 19, 2012

The rest of March....

I'm pretty much not a blogger at all am I? I notice all the time how many wonderful pictures and memories we have made that I have not recorded anywhere. And if I ever blog, it's strictly a mass catch up session. I do it anyway, just because it really it how some people know what's up with us, and because my journal writing is even worse! Anyway, for Christmas Trav got me tickets to go see "Wicked" with my friend Rebecca. I have not ever been to anything like that at all and it was AMAZING. I love love loved it. What a wonderful husband to spend money on something he deems as silly and crazy, just to make me happy.
Every since these 3 babes were born (in our ward) I have been thinking we need to line them up and take their pics together. I final did it at our last playgroup, and saw why maybe we hadn't bothered to before. It took forever to get anyone to sit still for even a picture this awful. But at least I can see them all and remember them...

This is at our last pack meeting, Noah getting his Webelo...

And Kaden getting his Wolf...

And Taryn being a little fairy princess...

My friend picked up this swimsuit for T and we weren't even going swimming but it's so cute I had to put it on her just to see her in it for awhile...

I got avocados at Costco awhile ago and could not find them anywhere and thought maybe I had left them in the cart or something. But a few days late I found them in the freezer chest. I was pretty sure it's not recommended to freeze whole avocados and that they were ruined, which is the worst thing ever. I hate wasting food! But I made a huge load of guacamole and it actually worked great. Hurray!

Uh, this is right after dinner with a big full belly. T eats a lot...


1 comment:

Tara Timothy said...

I'm so glad you got to go see Wicked! It is amazing, isn't it?