Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kaden's big day

What a special day Kaden's birthday was. On January 3rd, his birthday, he was baptized. He was so eager and so excited, and so happy that it worked out to be his actual birthday. He is such a good kid. When he makes a bad choice, he can't handle it and always has to come and tell me with tears in his eyes. After a little incident a couple of weeks ago, he said dispairingly to me "Mom, I think I need a CTR ring so I can remember to choose the right". He is the most helpful and caring big brother to his little sister. He has the cutest little dimples. I am so proud of him and his choice to follow the Savior and be baptized. We wonderful friends here who were so supportive and awesome to join us, and the spirit was strong. I hope he felt it--I sure did. Taryn is so proud of him too.





I love Taryn looking up at her Daddy. She must thing he's handsome and amazing too.




2 comments:

Marian said...

so happy the day went so well! congratulations, kaden!

moaspen said...

Baptism day is so special, you're family is so sweet!
~shiloh