Monday, August 29, 2011
August randomness
Here are a couple of pictures before the month got really busy and fun and crazy with family visits and earthquakes and hurricanes. After this I was looking and have hundred of pictures for this past month so I need to break it way down to post on here. It's so hard! Here is Taryn almost 5 months old. She is such a good baby and hasn't had a moment to herself since she was born. LOTS of attention and company. I am worried about next week when school starts and she doesn't have Noah and Kaden to pick her up and entertain her all of the time. Instead she will have Micah who is very happy to play with and entertain her, but he is also very dangerous and they can't be alone together. Not a good plan. Maybe once he is the oldest in the house he'll step up to the plate, huh? =)
Love her smiles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment