
I got so many ooh's and aaah's walking around in Walmart the other day, figured Taryn must be darn cute. At first everyone would just fuss over her and then you would see their eyes trail behind me and widen as the kids just kept coming. Really, 5 kids is not that many, people! I always think it's funny all of the comments I get when I just have 2 kids at the store--all the "you have you hands full!"...and what can you say to that? Anyway, the point is, look how cute this little girl is...
2 comments:
ahh!! she's so cute! her mouth looks so much like noah's to me. you just have to smile when you see her smile! i need to meet her in real life!!
I think your comment about Wal-mart is so funny. I get that alot and I only have 4 kids. Your little girl is so cute. And I agree with Marian her mouth reminds me of Noahs. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment