Here is our quote of the week--It sums up our week pretty well and made me laugh when I heard it.
Travis: "Noah, what are your shoes doing here by the sink?"
Noah: "Micah threw up on them, so Mom was washing them."
He was right. It seems to be working it's way through our family. Only Kaden hasn't gotten it, and Micah took on the worst of it. Poor little guy. I don't like to see my kids sick, but luckily he is mostly acting as happy and boisterous as ever inbetween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yuck. so sorry that everyone's been sick. hopefully this week will be better!!
That sounds miserable! BTW, thanks for the birthday wishes. Happy late Birthday to you too! :-) I haven't had access to the internet, as we got rid of Qwest. Now we are back online and things are going much better.
It sounds like you had a GREAT birthday! Are you enjoying all the snow coming your way??? We've had some snow here, but not as much as last year! I here from reliable sources that the whistle pigs are out and about in MT Home. Must mean that spring isn't too far away! YAY! I hope everyone starts feeling better around your place! Lets Skype soon! LOL!
Oh no! So sorry to hear everyone's been sick. I sure hope all's well and happy soon!
Just got caught up on your blog. With this move it's been awhile. All the way to your little scouter..wow is your family just coming along. Sad snow story..but fun. Great job on the bike Kaden. what great big brothers to Micah they are.
Just got caught up on your blog. With this move it's been awhile. All the way to your little scouter..wow is your family just coming along. Sad snow story..but fun. Great job on the bike Kaden. what great big brothers to Micah they are.
Post a Comment