Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great to be 8--My baby has been baptized!


7 comments:

THE JACKSONS said...

Holy Smokes! You have an eight year old! Love the pics! What a wonderful milestone baptism is! No doubt you and Travis are very pleased with Noah's decision to be baptized! Looks like you had some family in town, I'm sure that made it even more special!

Julianne said...

Wow, that is great! Noah was probably the most "ready" 8 yr. old in history!

Tara Timothy said...

Yeah Noah! Congratulations!

Chellayne said...

cONGRATULATIONS Noah!!! I cannot believe how time flies.

moaspen said...

wow, congrats to Noah! I can't believe he's 8, either.
~shiloh

Valorie said...

Sure would have loved to be there! What fun picts.

Katie said...

That's so cool, Charlie just got baptized also, we had to wait until Bill was home from being deployed. Remember when they were 2 and chasing frogs around the neighborhood, where has the time gone.