Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crazy kid

Here I was getting ready for dinner and had some things out on the counter top, and didn't see this sneaky little boy make off with the green pepper. Then Ammon came to me to report, and I looked and saw Micah with a big green pepper half eaten. He doesn't usually even eat green peppers! He would have eaten the whole thing, but I wasn't sure if that would hurt his tummy. Probably not I guess, but I still only let him eat half. Since it may seem like I am bragging about my baby's healthy cravings, let me counter it with yesterday's incident where he and his little friend somehow got the bucket of almond roca from way up high, and were in the piano room with it spread all over, chowing down, with chocolate running down their mouths. Hmmm. I think they liked it. I wish I could say I didn't like it. . . . . .

2 comments:

Jenni Taysom said...

Becca eats whole peppers too, she calls them and apple, she's never eaten more than a few bites, so I don't know how they would feel (in their tummy) if they eat the whole thing.
I remember learning to make almond roca from you - fun memories.

Annie Lee Lewis Montgomery said...

Oh the joys of being a kid, I miss that!