
What a mixed up mess of pictures. But really I don't have time to sort it all out, so if it's just too confusing for anyone--sorry. We are finally back from our big Idaho vacation. Thanks to Sheri for making us go back so soon and see so many people we love and miss. It was so much fun, and we were running like crazy the whole time trying to make the best use of the little time we had. Our wonderful friends, the
Zaugg's let us and the rest of our family use their house (and their Van!) and saved us so much time and money and made it so we could see so much more of people. We are ever so grateful for their hospitality and charitable hearts.

Let's see our plane ride there really could not have gone any better. I decided for sure that flying with 4 kids and a husband to help is much easier than flying by yourself with 2 children (young children at least--I guess the 2 oldest would be much much easier). Poor
Ammon threw up his first 2 flights on the descent, but seemed to get the hang of it after that (he gained a bit of hostility toward those nice bags, though). I tried to picture going through security by myself with all 4 kids, and I just don't think I could do it. And here my friend Melanie did it with her 5!
We finally got to meet the newest member to be

of the family, Paul. We are so excited that he and Sheri found each other! These pictures are completely mixed up. Alan was the only brother that couldn't make it (due to grotesque weather conditions). This picture would be much cooler with him there, but it is still fun.

More reception pics of my beautiful sister-in-law

Here is Travis with little Matthew. We were the only sibling who brought their kids, besides the wee babes. Matthew was born 6 days after Micah, and then 6 days later April was born (shown later).

Sheri

Sheri and Paul just after the wedding at the luncheon.

Here are a couple of random luncheon pictures.
I am so grateful to my niece, Sarah. She single handedly took on 3 wee babes and the rest of my kids so that we could all be the the sealing room. We love her!


My sister-in-law, Sarah, and little April. Jared and Sarah had 5 boys before this little girl came along. I think they like to dress her up. . .

This may have been the only thing that went wrong. . . That what happens when you pack in a hurry, I guess. And no one would have noticed if I didn't go around telling everyone. . .
3 comments:
how fun to see all the pictures! i loved that last one of your shoes. they are pretty dang close though, i really don't think i would have noticed if i just saw you and you didn't say anything.
LOL! Love the shoe pic...It took me a moment to figure out what was wrong!
Post a Comment