Thursday, June 5, 2008
Staying Focused
So here I was going through clothes and trying to organize. It is my worst thing, trying to keep organized who is growing in and out of what clothes and when--I haven't perfected the system yet. And Micah woke up so happy and smiley that I wanted to catch it on camera. But our camera has a delay and it was tricky. I got lots of good emotions in the end, though. Too bad the clothes are still in chaos. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Definitely a cutie!
Found your blog, Angela! Now we can keep up with your family when you move away from Idaho-so sad. :( I love those pictures of Micah-how much does Jessica charge?
Great job taking time to have a motherhood moment! You'll be glad you did one day! Way to go enjoying a happy baby. I absolutely LOVE all his hair and his cute smiles!
Oh dear - I have a focus problem too. I start a task and the kids distract me, and then I start taking photos too, and then I start another task. And conquering the storage of kids clothes seems impossible. I've decided I just need to go through all the bins and just save like 10 outfits or something. Good luck with it all!
Hey girl! Found your blog through Mindy's. You've got lots of boys in that house to take good care of you. :) Hope you are doing well. When do you guys get here??
Post a Comment